With the stock market up after 8 straight days of losses, Prof. Richard Wolff talks with The Big Picture RT's Thom Hartmann about whether the economy is still heading towards another crash.Read more
In this interview Professor Richard D. Wolff talks about bankruptcy protection, debt jubilee, students debt and the function that a credit system serves in our society today.
- Why are individual guaranteed bankruptcy protection and nation states are not?
- What is debt jubilee? What relevance does debt jubilee have in today's day and age?
- Why students and working class people taking on more and more debt?
- Why are students particularly vulnerable to predatory lending?
- Is debt being used by financial institutions as a system of control?
Prof. Wolff joins The Big Picture's Thom Hartmann to talk about major threats to American jobs. Amazon is one of the most successful American businesses of the past few decades. But is it leading to job losses for American workers.Read more
Prof. Wolff talks with Lee Camp on Redacted Tonight about the impact of having Goldman Sachs CEOs occupying positions of power in the White House, the likelihood of another financial collapse akin to the one in 2008 and the importance of promoting democracy in the workplace.Read more
Global Capitalism: "Is Capitalism Fading? Is System Change Underway?"
with Richard D. Wolff
Co-sponsored by Democracy at Work, Left Forum & Judson Memorial Church
The Berkeley City College Students for Socialism Club and the Jerry L. Adams Endowment Fund present "Trump's Economy: Talk vs. Reality" with Prof. Richard Wolff.Read more