- Published on June 18, 2012VIDEO
This originally aired on RT TV
Professor Richard Wolff, New School University NYC joins Thom Hartmann. Depending on the outcome of this week's election - Greece may soon be departing from the Euro - and facing an even greater financial crisis. Would this be the best move for the Greeks - or is there another way for them to save their economy & rebuild their nation? And what happens to the rest of Europe if the Greek economy is brought to a total collapse?
- Published on June 17, 2012AUDIOUpdates on cut public services and business vs consumer debts. Analysis of (1) resumed economic downturn and (2) irony that unions and left allies "saved" capitalism in 1930s but don't now. Question on unemployment measures and debates. On Economic Update with Professor Richard Wolff, Wolff and guests will discuss the current state of the economy, both locally and globally in relation to the economic crisis.We will focus on wages, jobs, taxes, and debts - and on interest rates, prices, and profits.
- Published on June 14, 2012VIDEO
This video originally appeared on RT-America.
- Published on June 11, 2012AUDIO
This audio recording originally appeared on the Progressive Rado Network's website.
Award-winning journalist Stephen Lendman hosts a cutting-edge program featuring distinguished guests daily discussing major world and national issues in depth.
- Published on June 10, 2012AUDIO
Updates on Montreal students fighting tuition hikes, global economic slowdown (again) and Spain's bank crisis, and big pay for CEOs of top financiers. Analyses of (1) Wisconsin and California elections, and (2) huge Mondragon cooperative corporation.
- Published on June 3, 2012AUDIO
Updates on grim US employment data released June 1, how Europe experiences global capitalist crisis differently in Greece, Spain and Germany, and how "parental leave" in US jobs lags all other advanced countries. Interview Dr Harriet Fraad on fast increase of US adults living alone: causes and consequences economically and psychologically. Responses to questions on Spain, US student debt, economic collapse.