- Published on February 25, 2013AUDIOUpdates on profit-driven scandals (horsemeat in Europe and fish in US); how long we work, Correa's anti-austerity victory in Ecuador, and getting public benefits for public investm
- Published on February 20, 2013VIDEORichard Wolff on Fighting for Economic Justice and Fair Wages February 22, 2013
Economist Richard Wolff joins Bill to shine light on the disaster left behind in capitalism’s wake, and to discuss the fight for economic justice, including a fair minimum wage.
- Published on February 13, 2013VIDEO
- Published on February 12, 2013AUDIOUpdates on big bank misdeeds, internet provider monopoly, and social effects of unemployment. Critical analysis of proposal to break up big banks, capitalism and the tomato industry, and expose of real goals of austerity policies.
- Parts I and IIPublished on February 11, 2013AUDIO
Interviews from Jan 21 and Feb 10, 2013
Parts I and !!