On this week's episode: Updates on United Airlines' flier abuse, Cuomo's flawed "free college" plan, what to do as self-drive vehicles end millions of jobs, and how big investors plan to...READ MORE
Prof. Richard Wolff joins Thom Hartmann on The Big Picture RT to talk about happened with United Airlines Flight 3411 and the PR disaster that's followed.Read more
Global Capitalism: "Trump’s Big Economic Plans Fade"
with Richard D. Wolff
Co-sponsored by Democracy at Work, Left Forum & Judson Memorial Church
Professor Richard Wolff talks with acTVism Munich about public debt, the process of printing money, the role that corporate banks play...Read more
Prof. Wolff joins The Big Picture to discuss capitalism and how it may have helped Trump get elected.Read more
With the stock market up after 8 straight days of losses, Prof. Richard Wolff talks with The Big Picture RT's Thom Hartmann about whether the economy is still heading towards another crash.Read more
In this interview Professor Richard D. Wolff talks about bankruptcy protection, debt jubilee, students debt and the function that a credit system serves in our society today.
- Why are individual guaranteed bankruptcy protection and nation states are not?
- What is debt jubilee? What relevance does debt jubilee have in today's day and age?
- Why students and working class people taking on more and more debt?
- Why are students particularly vulnerable to predatory lending?
- Is debt being used by financial institutions as a system of control?