- Published on March 22, 2015AUDIOUpdates on Yellen press conference,"Blockupy" protests in Europe against ECB and austerity, New York mayor DiBlasio signs bill for worker coops, and important fight over closing Sweet Briar college. Interview with veteran reporter Bob Hennelly on economics of US political corruption with special focus on his native New Jersey.
- Published on March 17, 2015VIDEO
Professor Wolff examines how and why capitalism's crisis following the sub-prime lending debacle is actually deepening - not nearing an end as reported by most media. Additionally, Wolff explains how the social impact of that crisis in the US, Greece, Spain, and beyond are building to a historic change in our world.
- Published on March 15, 2015AUDIO
Updates on pizza politics, changing currency values, and tax-cutting politicians’ wild claims. Responses on workers coops’ competitiveness and on ‘unfree’ agricultural markets. Interview Walter South on economics of housing and dangerous economics of US cities and suburbs.
- Published on March 9, 2015AUDIOUpdates on taxis vs Uber vs driver coops, an apology on Detroit, International Womens Day, and cutting workers' compensation. Response to listeners on the economics of debts, past and present. Major discussions of (1) resisting economic decline: Minnesota governor, Emma Thompson and Pope Francis, (2) Wisconsin governor presides over economic decline, and (3) extremes of economic inequality.
Prof. Wolff on The Real News Network: "U.S. Workers Returning to Labor Force with Part-time Jobs and Stagnant Wages"Published on March 9, 2015VIDEO
Prof. Wolff discusses with Jessica Desvarieux of The Real News Network the latest unemployment figures, and says the raising of interest rates by the Federal Reserve during a weak recovery would be disastrous for our heavily indebted society.
TRANSCRIPTS JESSICA DESVARIEUX, TRNN PRODUCER: Welcome to The Real News Network. I'm Jessica Desvarieux in Baltimore.
- Published on March 4, 2015AUDIO
Prof. Wolff talks to David Rabin of WPFW, a Pacifica station in Washington, DC about his recent Truthout article on a class analysis of the lessons we need to learn from past revolutions.