Professor Richard Wolff talks with acTVism Munich about public debt, the process of printing money, the role that corporate banks play...Read more
In this interview Professor Richard D. Wolff talks about bankruptcy protection, debt jubilee, students debt and the function that a credit system serves in our society today.
- Why are individual guaranteed bankruptcy protection and nation states are not?
- What is debt jubilee? What relevance does debt jubilee have in today's day and age?
- Why students and working class people taking on more and more debt?
- Why are students particularly vulnerable to predatory lending?
- Is debt being used by financial institutions as a system of control?
In this interview Prof. Wolff answers...READ MORE
Prof. Wolff joins a panel of leading experts: Edward Snowden, Srecko Horvat, Jeremy Scahill and Paul Jay in a discussion about freedom and democracy...READ MORE