- Published on January 5, 2013VIDEO
- Sean Gittins (@sean_gittins) is insolvent. As part of an Arts Council funded project he decided to tell people about it and find out why everyone these days, just like him, seems to be in debt and what it might mean. In this week's episode Sean looks at debt, politics and economics from two perspectives; through the work of academic and economist and economic historian Professor Richard Wolff (http://rdwolff.com/content/about) and the Arthur C.Resonance FMPublished on October 16, 2012AUDIO
- Published on October 14, 2012AUDIO
Updates on the economics of public vs charter schools and Walmart as capitalist "success story." Major discussion of economic theories that celebrate vs theories that criticize capitalism. Responses to listeners' questions about German workers' "co-determination" and French socialism's waffling.
On Economic Update with Professor Richard Wolff, Wolff and guests will discuss the current state of the economy, both locally and globally in relation to the economic crisis.
- Published on July 11, 2012VIDEO
Interview originally appeared on The David Pakman show
Richard Wolff joins David Pakman to weigh in on the real differences between President Obama's and Mitt Romney's respective economic policy proposals, and explains the reality of tax cuts and stimulus spending.
- Published on June 11, 2012AUDIO
This audio recording originally appeared on the Progressive Rado Network's website.
Award-winning journalist Stephen Lendman hosts a cutting-edge program featuring distinguished guests daily discussing major world and national issues in depth.