- Published on April 6, 2014AUDIOPlease click on the link to stream or download the show: www.truth-out.org Updates on Supreme Court McCutcheon decision on campaign financing, global meaning of French municipal elections, special impacts on women of raising minimum wages, and corporations' cash hoards cause unemployment and cut government services. Interview with Vanessa Bransburg who supports and builds successful worker coops in Brooklyn, New York. Response to listener on scarcity and its economic effects.
- Published on March 25, 2014VIDEO
Professor Wolff joins Thom Hartmann. Joining the European Union has been a disaster for countries like Greece – Spain – and Ireland. Austerity cuts have decimated their already struggling economies. So why is Ukraine even THINKING of moving closer to joining the EU?
- Published on March 16, 2014AUDIO
Please click on this link to stream or download this week's program: Truthout.org
Updates on the General Motors recall scandal; corporations' push for secret courts; the economics of marijuana; Radio Shack closings; and US workers leaving the labor force. Major discussions of the history and basics of the criticism of capitalism, and billionaires and extreme inequality as products of capitalism.
- Published on March 11, 2014VIDEO
Professor Wolff examines what Obama did, did not do, and aims to do in the face of ongoing economic crisis. Other major topics include the attack on employee pensions and the growing interest – in New York, the U.S. and globally – in worker cooperatives as alternatives to capitalist enterprises.
- Published on March 2, 2014AUDIOUpdates on Delta Airlines changes, US millionaires in office, irrational student debt, and Rupert Murdoch's wealth. Major discussions of monopoly and competition in media industry, public employee pension economics, and Obama's economic significance.