- Published on August 2, 2015AUDIOUpdates on Boeing and economic blackmail, socialism returns, Chrysler fine is bogus, airline fees ploy, auto union vs wage tiers. We respond to questions on stale debate at Medicare 50th anniversary and on getting financing for worker coops. Finally, we examine how China and Germany became economic powerhouses.
- Published on July 28, 2015VIDEO
A conversation about capitalism with two brilliant minds, Cornel West and Prof. Wolff, together in a rare joint appearance.
- Published on July 27, 2015AUDIO
Updates on Coke vs Pepsi war, price gouging on cancer drugs, Corwyn good for UK Labor Party, and new Pope's strong anti-capitalist speeches. We respond to listeners' questions on guaranteed basic income and on why public employees are not an economic negative. Major attention is given to supporting countries that refuse to pay certain govt debts and especially to Greece in a review of is dramatic recent struggles.
- Published on July 26, 2015VIDEO
“Winners and Losers in Today's Shifting Capitalism”
- Published on July 19, 2015AUDIO
Today's program focuses on two alternatives to capitalism. The first is an alternative to how capitalism organizes enterprises in terms of their internal workings and relationships. We examine workers self-directed enterprises: how they work and how they compare to capitalist enterprises. In the program's second half we look at an alternative to how capitalism organizes the economy as a whole: the socialist tradition that has evolved multiple different forms in the world today.
- Published on July 16, 2015AUDIO
Prof. Wolff talks to Community Public Radio's Don DeBar about Greece and the European Union.
- Published on July 14, 2015VIDEO
Prof. Wolff joins GRITtv's Laura Flanders to talk about Sanders and Socialism. Is socialism still an American taboo?
- Published on July 13, 2015AUDIO
Prof. Wolff talks to KPFA's Letters and Politics Mitch Jesserich about Greece's debt deal.