- Published on April 5, 2013
Updates on "recovery," No. Dakota's public bank, costs of US wars, global austerity, and rising health care costs for employees. Major discussions of banking crisis, Stockton, CA bankruptcy, declining US manufacturing and "neutrality on raising corporations' taxes. WSDEs: Mexican tire factor run by workers since 2005; responses to questions on "pure" capitalism and business reactions to resource limits.
- Published on March 29, 2013
Updates on Cyprus's extreme austerity, equal justice and markets, falling job quality, and capitalism's impact on China. In-depth discussions of how worker coops can get needed capital and on basic flaw in economic education at college and university levels. Response to listeners' questions on printing money and inflation and on teachers' self-directed schools.
- Published on March 22, 2013Updates on important lessons of Cyprus crisis, big bucks for Wells Fargo CEO, the home finance crisis, and real fur faked. Interview with Keith Harrington on organizing for a changed, new economic system.
- Imagine choosing lesuire over growthFrom March 22 Economic UpdatePublished on March 22, 2013
- Published on March 19, 2013Professor Wolff is joined by Victor Wallis to discuss ecology and economics comparing capitalist and socialist responses to environmental crisis.
- Published on March 19, 2013
Brian Edwards-Tiekert interviews Professor Wolff on Up Front on KPKA about the recent deposit tax proposal and its implications for the rest of the world.
Listen on KPFA's player at this link
- Published on March 6, 2013Pete Dominick presses Professor Wolff on his Sirus radio program Stand Up!
- Published on February 25, 2013Updates on profit-driven scandals (horsemeat in Europe and fish in US); how long we work, Correa's anti-austerity victory in Ecuador, and getting public benefits for public investm
- Published on February 18, 2013Updates on worker takeover of Greek factory, minimum wage debate, and European horsemeat scandal. Detailed analyses of Post Office cutbacks, economics of educational decline, and paying for war with taxes.
- Banking and the Finance SystemPublished on February 13, 2013
- Published on February 12, 2013Updates on big bank misdeeds, internet provider monopoly, and social effects of unemployment. Critical analysis of proposal to break up big banks, capitalism and the tomato industry, and expose of real goals of austerity policies.