- Published on May 22, 2016
- Published on May 15, 2016
In this week's episode of Economic Update, Prof. Wolff provides updates on "carry interest tax loophole," Miami's Marlin Park and state subsidies for business, negative interest rates, and banks' "bail-in" versus "bail-out." Interview reporter Bob Hennelly sbout false economic recovery, dissolving society, and real journalism.
- Published on May 10, 2016
This interview originally appeared at CounterPunch Radio
- Published on May 8, 2016
On this week's episode of Economic Update, Prof. Wolff provides updates on rich tax evaders, Takata airbags, equalized wealth data, money in Chicago politics. Major discussions of corporate food scandals, govt fiscal "crises" and why build worker coop sectors.
- Published on May 5, 2016
- Published on May 2, 2016
Prof. Wolff joins Margaret Flowers and Kevin Zeese on Clearing The Fog to discuss the current situation for workers and how they are building power to lift up wages and worker rights.
- Published on May 1, 2016On this week's episode of Economic Update, Prof. Wolff provides updates on slow US economy, money drives Yale, Chobani workers get profits, more car corps scandal, and Christian/Marxist dialogue. Interview with anti-poverty activist Rob Robinson.
- Published on April 24, 2016
- Published on April 17, 2016On this week's episode of Economic Update, Prof. Wolff provides updates on IMF, Panama Papers and tax evasion, workers fighting back. Major discussions of economics of prisons and sugar babies and of how worker coops might have changed the USSR and China.
- Published on April 10, 2016
On this week's episode of Economic Update, Prof. Wolff provides updates on tax issues: Panama Papers, corp tax rates, tax-avoiding "inversions" and Yale's tax avoidance. Part 2 of interview with Dr. Harriet Fraad: capitalist efficiency produces human inefficiency and what to do about it.
- Published on April 3, 2016
Updates on China's rising wages, lethal overdoses and economic crisis, courts worsen Puerto Rico's crisis, moving jobs to Mexico, and Florida governor tries to help Yale evade taxes. Major discussions of minimum wage debates, workers without college degrees, and workers coops as key to doing better than capitalism."